Terms and Conditions
MONEYBANKER.com is a website that offers its users an overview over different types of consumer loans. Besides this we allow our users a clear, fast and transparent outline of various currency. At first the MONEYBANKER websites is stated, however after 1.1, the websites will be mentioned as “Sites”.
Scope of Service
- The terms and conditions that you are about to go through are subject to occasional changes and apply to all our services https://moneybanker.com/dk/, https://moneybanker.com/fr/, https://moneybanker.com/no/ and https://moneybanker.com/ .
Services, Disclaimer and Contact
We provide an independent online service which enables you to compare and obtain online consumer loans provided by third parties. Our comparison services are free to use. We receive a fee and/or commission from the providers when you use our service to purchase products.
- On our Sites, you are able to customize our comparison feed to fit your personal need, you can adjust the search engine to fit your situation and thereby get an overview of providers.
If you choose our service, the application for a loan will be made directly on the relevant suppliers site and not on the MONEYBANKER Sites. The user agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the booking site. These terms and conditions can be viewed on the website of the third party. Once the supplier has accepted the application a contract is concluded between the concerned company and the user, and therefore no contract is concluded between the user and MONEYBANKER.
MONEYBANKER is no contractual party to the supplier and all and any claims of the user under the application are to asserted against the third party (the supplier site) and not against MONEYBANKER.
- This agreement is not affected by any other agreements between the supplier and users.
- If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, or would like to contact us for any other reason, you can contact us:
By post: MONEYBANKER ApS, Teglvænget 97, 7400 Herning Denmark
By telephone: (+45) 71 99 06 28.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Sites are for your personal, non-commercial use only. They may only be accessed and used by a private individual or by a business to seek a loan directly for that individual or business. Access to and use of the Sites other than for your personal, non-commercial purposes are prohibited.
- You are not permitted to use the Sites:
- In any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner;
- To harm, threaten, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, intimidate or harass another person;
- To create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend another person’s records;
- To tamper with, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of the Sites;
- In a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems; or
- With any automated software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other “screen scraping” software, process, program or system.
- The Sites is intended for the use of over-18s only.
- The Sites is intended for customers who are located in the relevant country, Denmark, Norway or France, with more to come. We make no warranty or representation that any loan we provide is available or otherwise appropriate for use outside of the concerned country.
- You may operate a link to the Sites provided, if you do so in a way that is fair and legal, that does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, as determined by us. You must not operate a link to our Sites in such a way as to suggest or imply any form of association. We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to the Sites immediately and we may withdraw any linking permission at any time.
- The trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights on our Sites and the information, content, material or data we display on our sites belong to us or our licensors and all such rights are reserved.
- For temporary use, you may print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on the sites for your own personal, non-commercial use, subject to the following conditions:
- You are strictly forbidden to use it for any commercial purposes and the data may not be commercially exploited, published, distributed, extracted, re-utilised or reproduced without our prior written consent;
- The copy must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- All images shown on the Sites are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any manner without the owner(s) prior written consent;
- No logos, trademarks or service marks display on our Sites may be downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part;
- You may not modify the paper or digital copies of information, content, material or data;
- It may not be excerpted, used, reproduced, published, reformatted and/or display on any other website without our prior written consent; and
- The status of us and our licensors as the authors of such information, content, material or data must be acknowledged.
- All rights on MONEYBANKER.com, MONEYBANKER.com/dk/, MONEYBANKER.com/no/ and MONEYBANKER.com/fr/ are owned by us.
The information on our Sites
We aim to ensure the information provided on our Sites is accurate and well written. We correct any errors as soon as we are able to, after being notified of them. However, we cannot guarantee that the material on our Sites is free from errors at all time. We reserve the right to add, delete and edit any information, content, material and data displayed on our Sites at any time, without notice. Nothing on the Sites is financial advice or a recommendation or endorsement by us. The information on the Sites is provided for general information purposes only, it should be relied upon and is only provided so you can select the Loan that you feel most appropriate for your needs. The information and descriptions provided of any loans on the Sites may not represent the complete description of all features, terms and conditions of those loan. You must carefully read all the features and terms and conditions (including those contained on the provider’s Site) of any loan before applying for it!
Suitability of products
The loans listed on our Sites are not provided by us, but by third parties over whom we do not have control. You should always check the suitability and appropriateness of the loan that is of interest to you. It is your responsibility to check if you are obliged to apply for a certain loan. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of any loan referred to on the Sites and which may be more appropriate, we suggest that you seek independent professional advice before obtaining it.
Product specific terms
Our search tool matches your data to the criteria, companies are looking for to see your chances of successfully obtaining a particular loan such as a credit card or personal loan.